Home » , » Stratovarius - Forever

Stratovarius - Forever

Senin, 13 Maret 2017 | 11.56

Stratovarius - Forever
Title   : Forever
Artist : Stratovarius 
Album : Episode
Dirilis : 1996

Lyrics :

I stand alone in the darkness
The winter of my life came so fast
Memories go back to childhood
To days I still recall

Oh how happy I was then
There was no sorrow there was no pain
Walking through the green fields
Sunshine in my eyes

I'm still there everywhere
I'm the dust in the wind
I'm the star in the northern sky
I never stayed anywhere
I'm the wind in the trees
Will you wait for me forever?


Cara Membuat MP3 Grabber Youtube

Dijamin sukses dan karena dari pemiliknya gratis maka saya juga share secara Gratis juga

Perhatian

Pasang Iklan Silahkan Inbox Halaman Facebook Kami
Terimakasih
Gabung Di Halaman Facebook Kami
Mp3 Kenangan
 

Stratovarius - Forever
Copyright  © Musik Gratis Saja My Ping in TotalPing.com

Powered By Fast Loading Blog
Theme Full Design By : Musik Gratis Saja